Total Physiotherapy offers specialist paediatric physiotherapy treatment for children from infants to school age for issues with movement and their musculoskeletal systems. Fiona Elliott has an expertise in treating children.
Some indications your child would benefit from a paediatric physiotherapy are:
- Infants with flat head or neck turn to one side (torticollis and plagiocephaly)
- Babies slow to roll, crawl or walk
- Delayed movement milestones
- Toe walking toddler
- Falling over excessively, tripping, clumsy
- Pigeon-toed walking
- Flat feet, talipes or metatarsus adductus
- Clicky hips
- Running awkwardly
- Hypermobility (double-jointed)
- Difficulty with hopping, skipping, swimming, running or riding a bike
- Foot, leg, back or tummy pain that is worse with activity (walking or running)
- Postural issues (sway back, protruding tummy, winging shoulder blades)
- Poor ball skills, poor hand-eye coordination
- Motor learning difficulties
- Musculoskeletal problems such as knee pain
- Babies that have trouble moving out of sitting.
- Bottom-shuffling instead of crawling.
For more information on the following conditions, click the below links to download our PDFs
You can also see further information regarding paediatric common conditions by clicking HERE.
At Total Physiotherapy Manly Vale, Fiona Elliott is our Paediatric Physiotherapist. To read more about Fiona's expertise click HERE to view her profile.
Contact us today on 02 9907 0321 to speak with Fiona Elliott or book an appointment online by clicking the following link: https://bookings.nookal.com/bookings/location/CBGAF