Hand Physio Services
At Total Physiotherapy, we have experienced clinicians whose area of interest is in the treatment of the hand and upper limb.
With 27 bones and 42 muscles, the hand and wrist provide us with a number of vital functions for day-to-day life. We use our hands constantly in our daily tasks, from holding a knife and fork, to opening a door or answering the phone. So when the hand is not operating it results in significant problems.
Our goal for you is to restore hand function.
We provide a wide range of therapies for you:
- Custom-made and pre-fabricated splints
- Treatment of arthritic conditions and joint protection techniques
- Pre and post-operative rehabilitation
- Specific exercise programs
- Joint and tendon mobilization
- Post fracture management
- Therapeutic massage